Can I pick up my order from your store?
In-store pickup is available for all items. Select 'local pickup' at checkout and we will contact you to schedule your pickup from our Seattle store.
How much is shipping?
Below are our shipping rates.
|Estimated Delivery Time*
|2 business days
|2 business days, signature required
|1 business day, signature required
|1 business day, signature required
* Delivery times do not include order processing times.
Can you reroute my package?
We are unable to reroute shipments so if an order is returned to us due to an invalid address it will be subject to additional shipping fees for a second outgoing label. You can call 1-800-GO-FEDEX for assistance with tracking your package.
Other important shipping info for me to know?
- Orders over $250 require a signature for delivery unless explicitly requested at the time of order.
- Invoices are emailed but are not included in the box in case your order is a gift.
- We do not ship to APO or military bases per FedEx limitations.
- We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- We cannot guarantee specific delivery dates due to the possibility of unforeseen events that affect FedEx, though we do our best!
- For orders under $2,000 we encourage our customers to register for FedEx Delivery Manager. This gives residential package recipients more control over their deliveries, and allows recipients to receive alerts, request a hold for pickup at a convenient location, sign for packages online, provide delivery instructions, and request a vacation hold. Learn more at fedex.com/delivery.
Do you offer international shipping?
All international orders are FINAL SALE and ineligible for a refund/exchange. For international orders, we have found FedEx International Priority® to be the most efficient and dependable shipping option with faster Customs clearance and the costs average from $80-$160 for common international destinations with a shipping speed is 2-6 business days (not accounting for customs clearance and customs-related delays).
We ship regularly to the following countries below. If you don’t see your country please contact us with your desired complete shipping address, we might be able to help.
Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Hungary, Iceland, Bermuda, Costa Rica, Japan, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States (Puerto Rico).
International customers, please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or FedEx shipping charges. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing or consult with an online duty calculator to get an approximate estimate. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight or shipping company or when you pick the item up, please do not confuse these for additional shipping charges. Returned packages from FedEx due to failed delivery will be subject to additional shipping fees for return processing, a second outgoing label and customs fees.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your policy for returns & exchanges?
If you decide that what you ordered is not quite right, please contact us to initiate an exchange or store credit within 30 days of fulfillment. We do not issue refunds and store credits will be issued in the form of a gift card (physical or digital). Items must be in their original, unworn condition and in their original packaging. Items must be returned to our store within 7 business days of written or verbal approval.
Do I need to contact you first for an exchange?
In order to process an exchange or return, the item must be approved by our team. We are not liable for items returned without prior approval; such packages will not be accepted and will be returned immediately to the sender.
What items are ineligible for exchange, i.e final sale?
- Items purchased on sale or with a discount code
- Items purchased during our Annual Wedding Band & Holiday Sales
- Custom orders
- International orders
- Personalized & engraved items (i.e. eternity bracelets, nameplate necklaces, engraved bands & rings)
- 18K Gold and Platinum
- Non-resizable full diamond eternity bands and non-resizable textured wedding bands
- Items that have been rushed or resized (this includes any OOAK item)
- Items that have been worked on by other jewelry companies
- Physical Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost or stolen gift cards are not replaceable.
How do I ship an item back to VM?
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs and providing us a tracking number. While we partner with FedEx to ship our own packages, you may use the carrier of your choice. Valerie Madison does not replace items that are lost or damaged in transit back to our store so please be sure to package your items with extra padding and care.
Do you have any additional policies I should be aware of?
Returning an item with the intention of repurchasing the same item (to avoid paying a resize fee) will not be approved. We are a made-to-order business and this fee covers labor, time, and materials.
Any applicable warranty or return policy will be voided if the item has been modified, repaired, or resized by a jeweler other than Valerie Madison. Please read our jewelry warranty information here. We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that does not meet our return policy guidelines.
Still have questions? We're happy to help! Please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.