Online purchases are eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit:
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of delivery or in-store pick-up. After 14 days, items will only be eligible for exchange or store credit, up to the 30-day mark after delivery or in-store pick-up.
- All sales are final after 30 days of delivery or in-store pickup.
In-store purchases are only eligible for exchange or store credit:
- Exchanges must be initiated within 14 days of order fulfillment (i.e. delivery or in-store pick-up).
- All sales are final after 14 days of order fulfillment.
When you purchase from us, online or in-store, you agree to the following policies:
- Custom orders are not eligible for cancellation, discounts, return, or exchange.
- Any changes to in-store and online orders after 48 hours will be subject to a $50 change fee.
- Regardless of the time or location since an order was placed, canceled and refunded orders will be subject to a 3% canceled order fee due to our credit card processor not refunding us for canceled orders.
- A $150 restocking fee applies to returns made for all Made-to-Order engagement rings and Diamond Bands.
Resizings will incur afee and deem the item final sale.
- Items ineligible for returns/exchanges include resized rings, items purchased on sale or with a promotion, custom-designed jewelry, items made-to-order in white or rose gold, platinum rings, diamond eternity bands, and personalized jewelry.
- Items that have been resized, damaged, or otherwise altered will not be accepted for return. This includes one-of-a-kind engagement rings and any jewelry that has been modified, repaired or resized by a jeweler other than Valerie Madison.
If for any reason you have decided your purchase is not right for you, please contact our customer service team within 14 days of receipt to confirm if your order is eligible for a return, exchange, or store credit.Only after discussing your return with us, please bring your purchase to the store during store hours or ship your item(s) in the original packaging to:
1411 34th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that does not meet our return policy guidelines.
- A refund will be issued when the item is received in its original, pristine, unworn condition with the original packaging.
- If these requests are met, you will receive a full refund minus the 3% canceled order fee to your original purchasing card or other method.
Please read our jewelry warranty information here.
ALL CUSTOM ORDERS AND ITEMS PURCHASED WITH A DISCOUNT CODE OR ON SALE (excluding our annual holiday sale) ARE FINAL SALE; no returns or exchanges are available on these items. Additionally, international orders and items purchased with store credit are FINAL SALE and ineligible for a refund/exchange.
Gift Cards and E-Gift Card are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost or stolen gift cards are not replaceable.