A unique rose cut salt and pepper hexagon diamond is surrounded with a sleek bezel, delicate milgrain, and a halo of brilliant diamonds. This design rises up high (but not too high) so that you can wear another band next to it without a gap.
- Ready to ship immediately as a size 6 with resizing availalbe
- Center diamond: 5.8mm rose cut silver hexagon, .64ct
- Surrounding diamonds: brilliant cut white, SI1 G-H, 0.15 tcw
- Metal: 14K yellow gold from recycled sources
* Please note, all items from our sale section are final sale and not eligible for return.
Exceptional quality + high standards
We use SCS-certified recycled metals (meaning an independent 3rd party reviews these claims) to create our fine jewelry. No additional mining for our gold and platinum! You can read more about recycled metals and why they are important to us here.
Everything is made right here in the Emerald City. This reduces our carbon footprint compared to relying on work outsourced to other states or countries. It also boosts our local economy and ensures we can be a valuable contribution to our community.
We use Canadian diamonds mined to the highest standards whenever possible. If not available, we use diamonds purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions.