If you're coming all this way to visit our sweet little jewelry store in Seattle's Madrona neighborhood, we want you to get the most out of your Valerie Madison appointment. Whether you are looking for a custom engagement ring or a wedding band, having an appointment will ensure you have uninterrupted time with one of our jewelry specialists.
Think about your dream ring
- Browse our current range of engagement rings online or in our instagram and save links to the styles you had in mind that best reflect the idea you are going for.
- Determine which center stone you are interested in such as natural diamond, sapphires, or lab-grown moissanite.
- Consider if you want to stack your ring or wear it alone. We'll talk about setting profile & stackability during your appointment.
- Be honest about your lifestyle and how you plan to wear this ring. Are you very active and hard on your hands or have a desk job? Are you more minimal or extravagant in your style?
Confirm the basics
- Determine the budget range you're most comfortable shopping in. We want to ensure you have a transparent and enjoyable experience and provide you with options that fit your budget.
- Decide a timeline for your custom ring. All of our custom-made rings have a 6-8 week timeline after stone sourcing. This means once a diamond or gem is in hand, a deposit is paid, and a contract is signed. Quicker turnarounds are not always possible, but let us know what you have in mind so we can best advise you.
We're looking forward to helping you create your dream ring, just set up a time for your consultation.
See you soon!